Yoga to Fight COVID-19
Let’s Fight Covid-19 together with some common “to-follow’s” which will make us highly capable to Fight off the Dreaded Demon!
Here are the Tips which you can give a Second Thought to !
- Eat Well ! Avoid fast foods, eat abundant vegetables, fruits, meat etc. Don’t smoke. Follow ‘healthy food’ principles.
- Sleep Well ! Lack of sufficient sleep and deep sleep without worries is basic to good health.
- Be Tension-free. Enjoy and Relax with friends and family members maintaining Corona guidelines
- Don’t Panic ! Over panicking leads to mental and physical weakness and lesser immunity. This is applicable for every disease. So don’t panic.
- Obey the Thumb Rules : Wear Masks, Follow 8 ft. distance and so on as advised by medical and civic guidelines.
- Do some exercises. It may be yoga, walking etc.
- Do pranayams to supply oxygen to your Lungs and Blood. Easy pranayams means a lot for heart and lungs.
Walk in indoor spaces :
Walk in indoor spaces when you can not go outdoors ! Find some spaces in or around your house. You need not always walk rapidly. Let us walk even slowly and comfortably oft and on, when we are off from the computers, studies etc. Not that we have to walk at a stretch. You walk when you get time for a minute or so. You need not warm up, because you are not walking at a speed.
- Have some activities everyday. At least engage in some domestic work to remain active.
- Do pranayams while walking (Bhraman Pranayam). But you inhale with four steps and exhale with the next six steps. That will be better. This helps our lungs get more axygen.
- Be Responsible socially. Wear masks, follow Corona guidelines keeping in mind your aged and young family members ! Because all age categories can be potential carriers.
Wearing Mask is the major mantra to Fight COVID-19.
Positive Attitude: With positive attitude we can fight the pandemic together as a responsible member of the society following health norms.
Along with these, practice yoga. Pranayam is also a part of yoga!
#yogapracticespotentialscounseling #serenepristineunforgettableagriculture #yoga #agriculture #yogapractice #yogainstructor #yogalove #yogaeveryday
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error