It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 743 other subscribers
Hours & Info
6 pm - 8 am
Humor, Satire, and Cartoons
- Donald Dreams of Declassifying Documents September 27, 2022A stable genius always finds simple solutions.Barry Blitt
- “Hurricane Maria Never Finished Leaving Us”: The Aftermath of Fiona in a Puerto Rican Town September 27, 2022“You’re seeing the most dramatic display of inequality,” a Puerto Rican teacher and independence activist said, after Hurricane Fiona. “It hurts.”Alana Casanova-Burgess
- Andy Borowitz on Our Age of Ignorance September 27, 2022The writer and comedian talks with David Remnick about “the intellectual deterioration” of American politics, the subject of his latest book.
- Revisiting Sacheen Littlefeather’s Shocking Appearance at the 1973 Oscars September 27, 2022The Academy formally apologized for how Littlefeather was treated after she declined the Best Actor award on behalf of Marlon Brando.Michael Schulman
- Fighting Gun Violence, with Fists Bared September 27, 2022Brian Finke’s new book centers on an unconventional anti-gun group based in a Virginia back yard.Brian Dillon
- Daily Cartoon: Tuesday, September 27th September 27, 2022Sometimes you just don’t know what hit you.Jason Adam Katzenstein
- How David Blaine Performs Everyday Tasks September 27, 2022Using the Bathroom: David stands upright in a stall for seven days. He consumes only water, and is not allowed to use the toilet.Eli Grober
- Introducing: The Wonky Week Collection September 26, 2022Start your day with a big bowl of the Monday Mood Swings.Emily Bernstein
- Daily Cartoon: Monday, September 26th September 26, 2022“It was a rainy spring and a dry summer, so the fall foliage should be earlier or later or better or worse than usual.”Robert Leighton
- I Really Want to Know You! September 26, 2022Shouts & Murmurs by Rima Parikh: Am I wrong, or is snuggling in the trunk of a car with a gag in your mouth not a shortcut to intimacy?Rima Parikh