Easy Lotus Pose (Sukhasana) can be practiced when you cannot not and do not practice Lotus pose. We generally sit on this pose on floor in informal situations. There might be someone who cannot practice Lotus pose due to some problems which I have already mentioned earlier. Your legs should be kept in a position so that it becomes helpful for the spine to remain in comfortable and natural posture helpful for any other yoga practice based on it and meditation as well.
Spread the love
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Hours & Info
6 pm - 8 am
Humor, Satire, and Cartoons
- Amid Skepticism, Biden Vows a New Era of Global Collaboration September 22, 2021At the U.N. General Assembly, the harsh realities of the pandemic, climate change, and recent blunders on Afghanistan and France are undermining U.S. credibility.Robin Wright
- In Praise of Stasis, Special Canadian-Election Edition September 21, 2021Justin Trudeau and the unpredictable politics of the pandemic.Adam Gopnik
- The Radical yet Tuneful Music of Injury Reserve September 21, 2021The new album “By the Time I Get to Phoenix” pays tribute to one of the trio’s members, Stepa J. Groggs.Sheldon Pearce
- What John Carreyrou Expects at the Trial of Elizabeth Holmes September 21, 2021The author of “Bad Blood” discusses the Theranos founder’s defense strategies and the likelihood that he himself will be called as a witness.Helen Rosner
- Phoebe Robinson’s “2020 Was My Year” Acceptance Speech September 21, 2021As I soak up the love from the nonexistent audience, my boyfriend asks, “Can you stop blocking the TV?”Phoebe Robinson
- The Exclusion of Latinos from American Media and History Books September 21, 2021Representative Joaquin Castro, releasing a report on Latino underrepresentation in Hollywood and the news industry, says, “Americans don’t know who Latinos are.”Stephania Taladrid
- The Biggest Revelations in “Peril” Are Really About the Republican Party’s Future September 21, 2021Complicity—rather than defiance—is the main message of the new book, by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.Amy Davidson Sorkin
- My Husband, I Vow to Honor You Always—Unless We’re Playing Scrabble, in Which Case I’ll Destroy Your Ass September 21, 2021There are no winners and losers in love. Scrabble, though, is an uncomplicated game.Maeve Dunigan
- Decoding the Author Photo September 20, 2021Well-Lit, Flattering Photo: This person either is dating a photographer or hired a publicist. Blurry Photo: This person writes highbrow fiction.Blythe Roberson
- Slide Show: New Yorker Cartoons September 27, 2021, Issue September 20, 2021Cartoons from the magazine.