Neck and Back Pain is a very painful and troublesome disease today. We are lazy than ever before! We are almost always sitting with electronic devices and gadgets. So we need to do some yoga to fight all those problems and stay hale and hearty!
The full-blown Backbend yoga poses might be difficult, particularly for the aged. In that case, I would suggest practicing easy backend poses, especially after being inflicted.
Here are some poses which might be of great help to us:
- Head Raising Pose(Bhujangasana/Cobra Pose): We can not always practice the full-blown pose of this yoga practice. So we can practice easier poses. For example, we can look at this one!
It is Parshwa Dhanurasana where ‘Parshwa’ means ‘side’ or ‘lateral’. One can practice with one leg, only pulling one leg while keeping the other leg regular and relaxed.
You just can change the sides and follow again.
2. This one is a great example of how we can practice one pose in a modified and comfortable manner while getting all the benefits rather better than we get out of a full-fledged one, especially for the aged ones!
This modified easy fish pose can help us get good relief from neck and back pain.
3. Modified Shalvasan: Full-fledged Shalvasana is good, but might be difficult for many of us. But this easy pose may be quite enjoyable!
Moreover, Full-fledged Shalvasana(Locust Pose) can be restricted for heart patients.
4. Easy Bow Pose: It is suitable for many of us, the aged and the beginner.
This can be very enjoyable and can be fun as well, especially for those who are undergoing problems.
5. Sometimes the full-fledged is not the best. Just see:
Here this practitioner has just maintained a good spine posture which is comfortable and scientific for relieving neck and bank pain!
There are some more! Please stay connected.