Benefits of Pawanmuktasana
Pawanmuktasana is very easy and beneficial. It can be practiced by people of all ages and categories.
- It can be used as a warm-up exercise.
- Increases blood circulation throughout the body.
- It benefits the stomach and abdominal muscles.
- Reduces belly fat.
- It tones up the arms, legs, and buttocks.
- It reduces fat in the thighs and buttocks.
- Helps in weight loss.
- It promotes digestion, reduces constipation.
- It strengthens the stomach, liver and spleen.
- It addresses Sterility and Impotence.
- Beneficial to the neck, back, and spine.
The pelvic muscles are strengthened and the reproductive organs are benefitted.
Reduces menstrual disorders.
Those facing problems in the Lumbar area should be extra careful by being slower or avoiding Full Pawanmuktasana. They should practice Half Pawanmuktasana.
As a warm-up exercise, this pose is a good one. Before practicing some ‘tough’ exercises like Bow Pose, this can ‘ready’ the system by this.