When it comes to very nagging Neck and Back Pain, the full-blown Backbend yoga poses might be difficult, particularly for the very young and the aged. In that case I would suggest practicing easy backend poses, specially after being inflicted.
Here are some poses which might be of great help to us:
- Head Raising Pose(Bhujangasana/Cobra Pose): It is not always the fact that we can and have to practice always its full-bown pose. For example, we can look at tis one !
It is Parshwa Dhanurasana where ‘Parshwa’ meaning ‘side’ or ‘lateral’. One can practice with one leg as well, only pulling only one leg while keeping the other leg normal and relaxed.
You just can change the sides and follow again.
2. This one is a great example how we can practice one pose in a modified and comfortable manner while getting all the benefits rather out of a full-fledged one!
This modified easy fish pose can help us get good relief from neck and back pain.
3. Modified Shalvasan: Full-fledged Shalvasana is good, but might be difficult for many of us. But this easy pose may be quite enjoyable!
Moreover, Full-fledged Shalvasana(Locust Pose) can be restricted for heart patients.
4. Easy Bow Pose: It is suitable for many of us, the aged and the beginner.
This can be very enjoyable and can be fun as well, especially for those who are undergoing problems.
5. Sometimes the full-fledged is not the best. Just see:
Here this practitioner has just maintained a good spine posture which is comfortable and scientific for relieving neck and bank pain!
There are some more! Please stay connected.